Solve the performance challenges of your healthcare facility with
McKenney’s Retrocommissioning Services
Keeping a facility operating around the clock is no small job. Add in aging systems with device and sensor issues, and you have a facility that has too much variance in patient comfort, takes too much to time to operate, and costs too much energy to run.
With McKenney’s Energy Services on your team, we will put your facility on the path to peak performance through comprehensive analysis, planning and execution. Let us help you keep your patients comfortable, protect your bottom line and maximize the value of your investment.
- Decreased risk by taking proactive measures developed specifically for your project and facility
- Increased patient comfort
- Increased ease of operation for facility managers with continuing support from our service technicians
- Lower utility costs and operating expenses
- Prioritized capital improvements with optional financing support
THE PATH TO PEAK PERFORMANCE
ANALYZEEnhance our understanding of your healthcare facility and your unique operational needs by:
- Identifying system deficiencies.
- Performing on-site analysis.
- Running simulation models to show actual versus optimal performance.
- Identifying specific areas that have the potential to cause problems to help reduce O&M repairs over time.
PLANCreate your customized plan for facility performance improvements and increased savings by:
- Building contingency into projects to address system deficiencies.
- Developing long- and short-term capital plans and determining project financing—including the paid-through-energy-savings option with support from our ESCO partners.
IMPROVECall on our extensive experience and resources to deliver proactive, innovative services and provide real value for your bottom line by:
- Optimizing current performance for quick returns.
- Implementing capital projects either at once or phased over time.
- Providing ongoing progress reports.
- Maintaining the improvements through continuous commissioning (CCx).
PROUD PARTNER OF THESE HOSPITALS & HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS:
Director – Facilities Management
Piedmont Columbus Regional
Carol H. Burrell
President & CEO
Northeast Georgia Health Systems, Inc.
"All of the work performed by McKenney's has been up to standard in our mission critical patient care areas. We trust McKenney's to work in any part of our facilities, and they understand the need for careful planning, quality workmanship, on-time performance, infectious control and respect to our staff and patients."
Director of Plant Operations - Village Hospital
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
EFFICIENCY MEASUREMENTS DRIVE ACTION, PROVIDE SAVINGS
Translational Testing and Training Laboratories (T3 Labs), Inc. sought out McKenney’s to help them make more informed operational decisions at their midtown Atlanta facility that includes 32,000-square-feet of operating rooms, preclinical labs, office and vivarium space.